Subject: [Leica] Shoot with what you brung
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Mar 22 15:34:06 2008

George this is a thoughtful and cogent response. Of course I was expressing
my own freely offered opinions as well. One person's OOF quality is
another's under-corrected aberration ;-) Actually I expected that the
Europeans may voice an interest on this too. Perhaps later as posts
percolate through in-boxes. Meanwhile I have one hundred and fifty new
family images to sort and consider. A great many of course have little or no
artistic value and mainly they are very sharp. Always when the operator did
his part! It does bring to mind for me that such records have their own
value too. Simply another application for the chosen tool. Again too, the
experience and satisfaction of using that fine tool is part of its value.

Kind regards
Geoff