Subject: [Leica] Copper Wire
From: kingfisher at halcyon.com (Larry Bullis)
Date: Sun Mar 23 09:19:52 2008

Imogen Cunningham went to photo school in Germany, almost 100 years ago.
  Her thesis (or whatever it was called) concerned substituting lead for
platinum in a print process.  I guess it worked, but later in life she
couldn't remember how to do it.  For a lady who would (according to her
son) use any developer that anyone suggested to her, it seems like it
must have been somewhat a stretch.  With the price of precious metals
today, it would be great if someone could reproduce that process now.

Just don't eat the prints.

Message: 24