Subject: [Leica] the problem with HDR is ....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Mar 23 11:22:32 2008

> Actually, I just let the program assemble the image.  But, you are right.
> The sky is unrealistic.  I have noted that in other images.  Dramatic,
> maybe, but unrealistic.  I took these images at -2, 0, and +2 EV which
> might
> be a bit strong.  Working more with the software might help too...
>
> Ken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVuDbcAfN_I
This guy sure explains it!

What grabbed me about this video is unlike most you see he doesn't exactly
know what's going to happen every second he's not pre rehearsed it.
So he had to correct himself a few times and its more real.
His speech does not sounded canned.
More from the fresh produce section.

Looks like a floating point system to me!
Very workable!

Hopefully on my laptop! He has some souped up computer sounds like.

With fiber optics.

...stone ground high protein hard red wheat, rye, triticale, oat bran, oats,
corn, barley, soy beans, brown rice, millet, and flaxseed.

(That's BOBS RED MILL 10 grain breakfast cereal I have every morning by the
way)

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] the problem with HDR is ....)