Subject: [Leica] Copper Wire
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Mar 23 11:50:20 2008

I shudder to think about the consequences of mining the ocean bottom.
We're screwing up the oceans enough already without making more toxic
waste dumps to add to the already nasty ocean food chain.

The moon is further away -- I'm all for the moon solution.

Maybe we can mine green cheese there, too!

Adam