Subject: [Leica] Mystery Solved bionic
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Mar 23 11:56:08 2008

> At 02:05 PM 3/23/2008, you wrote:
> :-) This is my Easter Sunday picture
>>> because there is no way in the world I could have taken this picture
>>> six months ago. My new hip is a gift of Biblical proportions.
>>>

>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/St_Johns.jpg.html
>>>
>>> Comments and Criticisms Welcome!
>>>
>>> Barney
>
> Wonderful, Barney, and AMEN!!  My new knees are an absolute
> miracle.  I just walked around the perimeter of our 63 acres without
> a cane.  I could not have made it down the porch stairs five years
> ago with my old knees.  Five years and going strong on titanium
> knees!  Thank God and Dr. Mason ;-) !!
>
> Tina

Several times this week I was walking down the street or coming up the
stairs out of the subways thinking about how my knee doesn't hurt.
Especially since I was taking the steps two a time like the last time I was
here in the early 70's.
Usually when you walk down the street and you think about your knee its
because it hurts not because it does not hurt. So that's really saying
something.

Last year I was dragging myself up the subway stairs with two hands. And
those chrome rails are cold. You need glubs.
Too much time in the camper getting here may have been part of it.

So I thank the heavens I got a break on the knee.
Nothing beats being able to walk. I don't think I ask for much.
Just a Noctilux and being able to walk.
___

Mark Rabiner, photographer. A man barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology.
We have the capability to build the world's first bionic photographer.
Mark Rabiner, will be that man.
Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com