Subject: [Leica] Another ZM lens on the horizon
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Mar 24 07:51:14 2008

Chris,In this case go with the Nikon.  The new design is as good as anything
out there and there will be no compatibility issues as we have been
discussing about Canon and adapters.  The only advantage to the Zeiss is a
slight improvement in OOF effect due to it's less well corrected spherical
aberration wide open.

You know you want it, you know you need it and at only 1K it is cheap.