Subject: [Leica] Two flashes or one?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Mar 24 11:15:41 2008

When I feel the need for flash at an event (usually due to extremely
low light levels being anticipate) I place two flashes in diagonal
corners of the room pointed at the corner (if ceilings are white) or
into an umbrella if walls have significant color. With wireless
tripping it works very well.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com