Subject: [Leica] Another ZM lens on the horizon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 24 12:08:04 2008

>> From the CVUG forum,
> http://mitaka.or.tp/cosina/sorigazoubbs.cgi?tree=r0
>
> Looks like a new 35/2.8 Biogon is going to be making its way into the
> market. I think I have enough slow 35mm lenses.

WOW A NEW ZEISS LENS for $817.!!!!

I guess the German Mark much of TUMBLED!!!!
I'll go check the financial page.

So soon we'll see Rodenstock and JSK Schneider for hundreds instead of
thousands of dollars as well!
You cant beat that kind of deal!

But then so would the LEICA GLASS ALSO DROP!

If a guy comes into the bar and bets you a 3 thousand dollars that in five
minutes a chicken will walk in the bar and sing Yankee doodle do you......?

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com