Subject: [Leica] Another ZM lens on the horizon
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Mar 25 04:25:57 2008

I think you guys are pi**ing against the wind. I too have found the
Kyocera/Zeiss lenses to be exceptionally good, especially for the
going price. But I think we are in an argument here where anything
that wasn't built in German by Leica is considered to be garbage, and
anyone who likes anything other than Leica is a moron. I wish I were
affluent enough to scoff anything other than Leica, but there are just
too many outstanding images out there produced by lenses other than
Leica to deduce that anything non-Leica is garbage.