Subject: [Leica] Reality check kills realty cheque
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Fri Mar 28 00:28:33 2008

You?ve seen the film now check out the book! One buyer can?t all be wrong!
My photography or the cost, I am not sure which, has resulted in total sales
to date of one copy. On the bright side if I should
die in spectacular fashion that one person will own the ultimate limited
edition.

Just a reminder that all profit will go to Project H.O.M.E. a charitable
organisation that helps the homeless in Philadelphia.
Plans for a new wing are looking a little optimistic but every little helps.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/203927

--Graham
http://www.geebeephoto.com

Replies: Reply from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] Reality check kills realty cheque)