Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri Mar 28 06:17:52 2008

Hi Frank,

I agree, that's why I was saying that for what RF cameras are mostly made
for is sort of point and shoot mode. Just preset focus, maybe F-stop too
(Aperture priority will do the rest of the job if we speak of automatic
cameras, I think M8s do this)  mode and you're done. And for this specific
purpose I find separate finders to work better than in-camera finders.
And again, I just didn't get what/why Tina said she hates separate finders.
And others agreed in that.

regards

Pablo