Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri Mar 28 14:41:43 2008

Hi Geoff,

... so you're selling your M8 to me for just a few bucks ?
glad to hear someone saying such a thing as I've also, up to some degree, a
bit of sense.
Though let me tell you that we/you must be wrong, as one of Marx bros would
say. ;-)

saludos, by the way, is there any way to mean saludos not to be cordial
greetings, Luis ? heheee... just teasing you.

Pablo