Subject: [Leica] Lens kit for europe
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Fri Mar 28 15:41:48 2008

OOPS - Maybe. First - a maybe apology. On looking at what I posted,
only the first looked like it was taken with the 15mm - which it
certainly was. I think I may have switched switched to a 28mm for the
last three pics - but it does not show on the EXIF. Subsequent pics
show  28mm in the EXIF.
I will reshoot some direct comparisons next week.