Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 16:35:23 2008

Pablo,

Since I am not a pro, and don't care if the frame is precisely framed right
down to the milimeter, the M camera frame lines are just fine for my
purposes.  As long as what I saw in the frame is on the film or sensor it is
just fine with me.  I generally end up cropping when I print anyway.  So no
big deal.

Gene

From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>