Subject: [Leica] Recycling ink cartidges
From: chatterjees at charter.net (S. Chatterjee)
Date: Sun Mar 30 13:23:39 2008

Chris -- Staples gives $3 per cartridge. There is a limit to how many you
can return per visit. -- Sid

---- Christopher Williams <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Our local Comp USA used to give $2 for every empty ink cartridge. They are
out of business here so now I have over 20 empty ink cartridges. Anyone else
know a company that takes or gives credit for empty carts? I'm not going to
Bestbuy just on principal. Wal-Mart does not need any more $$$.

Thanks,
Chris
NOLA