Subject: [Leica] Ink Cartridges
From: fkh1950 at frontiernet.net (Fred Holzapfel)
Date: Sun Mar 30 15:24:57 2008

HI, Chris wrote:

>Our local Comp USA used to give $2 for every empty ink cartridge. They are
>out of business here so now I have over 20 empty ink cartridges. Anyone
>else know a company that takes or gives credit for empty carts? I'm not
>going to Bestbuy just on principal. Wal-Mart does not need any more $$$
>Thanks,
>Chris
>NOLA

Both Staples and Office Max recyle and refill Ink Jet Cartridges here in
Minneapolis.   There are also a few Walgreen Drug stores that provide the
service.  However, I've not seen any rebates, just refill services.

Fred Holzapfel

Replies: Reply from bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill) ([SPAM] [Leica] Ink Cartridges)