Subject: [Leica] OT: Looking For Binoculars...?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun Mar 30 19:04:13 2008

Jeffery Smith writes:

> Looks like I may get laughed out of the field if I show up with my nice
> Bushnells. Maybe Chris can help me glue a Leica emblem on them.

I read the review over a couple of times and narrowed down my potential
purchase to 3 contenders. After checking out all 3 today I ended up choosing
the Zeiss 8X42 FL T Victory model over both Swarovski and Leica. The Zeiss
combination of optical performance, price and lifetime transferable warranty
can't be beat IMO.

I don't know where the Zeiss binoculars are made. (If it's not Germany
Rabiner will be horrified. I'll still be happy with them though.)

Message from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT: Looking For Binoculars...?)