Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8 --- WHAT IS THIS?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Mar 31 13:46:27 2008

...or like this:
http://www.frozenlight.eu/semana%5Fsanta/content/_3231371_large.html

Of course in the film days I could have taken the same picture just
lifting the camera and hoping for the best, but now Live View in
combination with the swiveling screen allows me to actually compose
the picture. Not a bad thing at all.

Sonny, the quote below your signature--the Refrigerator who wrote it,
is it the William Perry of the Chicago Bears whom I remember with
great fondness?

Nathan

On 31-mrt-2008, at 2:17, Sonny Carter wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:
>

>> Fold out all-view? Hell it's a kids toy! :-)
>

> Ted a couple months ago I bought a Olympus E330, at a great price,
> with the
> hope of using my R lenses on it.  That turned out to be such a pain
> in the
> ass the way i work, that I rarely use it.  I know, lots of people
> do wonders
> with the combination, and I love to look at their work, I'm just
> not that
> patient. (Sound like someone you know, or maybe someone your bride
> knows?)
>
> Anyhow, Live View lets me do shots like this:
>
> http://www.sonc.com/friday_march_28_2008.htm
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Sonny