Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong Rugby 7's pictures
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Mar 31 19:42:24 2008

Howard,
Nice series, captures the mood of revelry well - I had attended one of these
a few years ago. I agree with you that the 18-200 is a very versatile lens,
and I have no complaints on its performance. I pretty much use it as a
travel lens, paired with a D40X, but it comes with me into wildlife parks as
well, mainly to give the wide/normal view.
Cheers
Jayanand