Subject: [Leica] Mojave Travel Diary Part II
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Mon Mar 31 20:19:57 2008

Kyle- looked at and read your Mojave trip. Well done. Nice images. Next
time in the area of the Salton Sea (on the central west side and 30
miles east, there is a great little desert town called Borrego
Springs). About this time of the year when there has been sufficient
rain (about 4 inches) the desert flowers bloom like crazy- and makes
for a good day of photography there. Best, Stasys