Subject: [Leica] Bob Adler (photo Jim Brick)
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Apr 1 14:49:30 2008

I quite agree. Something about the seeing the best possible quality -
quickly with the M8 and DMR - drives me to curse myself when I see
that quality diminished by my own movement. Often this camera
movement can be avoided with the use of a tripod, mono-pod, bean bag,
chain, wall whatever - and not taking that extra step - feels
terrible, lazy, uncraftsmanlike, when one "just misses" the best the
equipment has to offer.

I'm not suggesting here that one forego the handheld approach when it
is most appropriate - yet what the newest lenses and sensors can
deliver when bolted down can take your breath away.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com