Subject: [Leica] I never wanted to be famous - Book received
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Apr 1 15:59:54 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 3:24 PM, Luis Ripoll wrote:
> I've received the book and I'm impressed. The book is as the life,
> smiling,
> craying, playing, the persons, the family, fine details as the toys,
> photographs, symbols.... All these small things that make our
> everyday life.
> These pictures imply a close approach of you to the childrens and
> their
> families, that proves you are a great person with a great dose of
> humanity
> to have the full confidence of all these persons, your friends.
>
> I would like comment every picture, but this would be too long.... The
> pictures are almost not the target, there are almost casual pictures
> when
> you are intimating with them. This book is a great tribute, a great
> testimony of a humanity we usually forgett, we are used to be that
> everything goes ...., but when I see such images, I think at my future
> grandson...., I'll cross the fingers. I'm not a really very catholic
> man,
> but these images approach me to the necessity to believe - at least
> sometimes -  at something else.
>
> It would be a shame if this book can not be recognized in all the
> world.
>
> Thanks for this great contribution to the help of the others, thanks
> to see
> image as on your book, you really appreciate what is life!
>
> Congratulations
> Lluis Ripoll

> PS.- Quality is superb

your photographs Luis,  always convey an acute perception of humanity,
a sensitivity, and a respect for people that I admire...

your words mean a lot to me.

I bow my head to you and thank you,

Steve

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] I never wanted to be famous - Book received)