Subject: [Leica] Re: Another Hanseatic City - Bremen - correction 2
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Apr 3 00:54:14 2008

Would have been more 'streety' stuff, Geoff, but I was 'travelling
light', only the one zoom lens and another WA as a back up. Early Sunday
morningis not a time you find a lot of people wandering about in Bremen,
we were there just after 9 am, and it wasn't really a photo trip, more
of an advertising tour for Frauke's book.
Cheers
Douglas