Subject: [Leica] Another Hanseatic City - Bremen this time
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 3 08:12:56 2008

Douglas,

I will indeed let you know when we are in the area.  Currently we are
scheduled to arrive in Eckenhagen around September 20th, where we stay with
our first German daughter and her family.  Katha's father is a photographer
also, and we will go to Photokina together, but I want to meet up with LUG
members going also.  After that we stay in Hurth, with our second German
daughter, Anna, who I mentioned earlier.  She tells me that the combination
of law degree and working as a journalist is quite common over there.

I will have my laptop for e-mail, and also will be getting a cell phone via
Anna's dad, so I will be able to stay in contact.

Cheers,
Gene

From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@gmx.de>