Subject: [Leica] If my leica were a memory foam mattress, which memory foam mattress would it be?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Thu Apr 3 14:48:50 2008

I carried around 43lbs of gear AND I got my back injured in Fallujah,
but still do you know what the retired Marine at the VA who was doing
the yelling while I was in physical therapy said?
EXERCISE, SAILOR!

That's it.  That's all one can do.  There's a recent statistic out
there that people who earn significantly more than those doing physical
labor who earn less, have more back problems.  Everything comes from
your back.  Everything is attached to it in some way.  By strengthening
it, you enable your body to more efficiently carry the loads which you
ask it to.  All a new mattress is going to do is help you to get lazier
and poorer.

PhilFo