Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Apr 3 16:53:28 2008

I've not followed the messages on this subject, I've only read the latest
and I'm absolutely agree to defend Tina's work as a great contribution to
the human conscience, as other great photographers as Salgado, Inge Morath,
Eugene Smith, Dorthea Lange, and many, many others has also do.

Saludos cordiales
Luis