Subject: [Leica] Sales Surge
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Apr 4 00:34:32 2008

I should have added, if you DID buy the first book, how can you possibly
resist getting the companion volume? The price is considerably less than the
first and you know that you will get another group of marvellous images from
Graham. No-one on the LUG works harder or more consistently at making
gorgeous photographs on a consistent and unique theme that he has made his
own.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e