Subject: [Leica] Interview with Dr Kaufmann
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Apr 5 19:42:17 2008

Bless you Ted ;-)
I just thought that it is an interesting read. I do like to follow the
fortunes of Leica. After all I have spent a fortune ON Leica! As a new M8
user, I am flat out like a lizard drinking, learning to use it well. It is
easily the best photo making tool I have ever had and I certainly have no
complaints. Unsurprisingly, Dr Kaufmann makes no specific statements nor
announcements on anything in this interview.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/