Subject: [Leica] PESO: Spring along the arboretum
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Apr 5 20:42:59 2008

Jan and I were riding along the UC Davis arboretum this morning when I
found this:

<http://www.adam-bridge.com/Images/AlongTheArboretum.jpg>

I had a little Fuji F30 that I carry when I ride and I'm not trying
anything serious. Of course I was wishing for the M8 but this shot
came out pretty good, all things considered.

I'm still not on my road bike, I'm riding a recumbent three-wheeler
for now, but at least I'm peddling and shooting! I'm almost able to
hold the 1Ds with the 70-200! Gotta get left arm strength a lot better
than it is right now.

Thanks for looking!

Adam

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] PESO: Spring along the arboretum)