Subject: [Leica] Just out! 1.21 jigawatts Flux Capacitor
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Apr 5 21:26:13 2008

> I shot these where are just released Sat: 2 AM and will be in the Sunday
> paper:
> Deloran DMC-12
>
> Ask Me About My Flux Capacitor
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/06/automobiles/collectibles/06EGO.html?_r=1&o
> ref=slogin
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/55b8gj
>

> direct to the slide show
> Turn it up!
> http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/automobiles/20080406_AUTOEGO_FEATURE/in
> dex.html
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/6flwk2
>

> Mark William Rabiner
> markrabiner.com

I suppose I just had my 15 minutes or a bit longer of fame today as this
shot I was just told was at the top of the NY Times Web page today most the
day.
http://www.nytimes.com/
    where the basketball players are now
If you look now quick very carefully you can see that its not there.
That's as good as it's got for me.

All shot with the 12-24 f4
when I go full frame I'm  be thinking of getting
The AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-EDso I'm used to the same thing.

Except twice bigger and heavier and expensive.
And twice as fast.
And 1.5 x bigger crop circle.

If Ed what? That's what I want to know!

Mark William Rabiner