Subject: [Leica] Famous LUG guy gets more famous
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Apr 5 23:57:25 2008

The May edition of Marie Claire Australia, features a four page spread on "
Armed America" by our very own Kyle Cassidy.

Marie Claire is a glossy fashion and lifestyle magazine for women with
significant disposable incomes.

Our Kylie on the cover; that is Minogue. If you don't know who that is,
don't blame Australia when you find out. We gave her to the British sometime
ago.

Our hero is sandwiched between 'emotional' three single mums with style, and
'The sex secret I can never tell my partner'

Such fame, such gloss its all very SJP. Dang I wish I was paid to shoot some
of their fashion stuff for them.

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e