Subject: [Leica] D3 E3 M8 VR oh my
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Apr 6 00:24:58 2008

Mark, glad you found the article despite my profligate transgression of your
no acronym rule. Just for you, the Nikon equipment used in Erwin's test was
the Nikon DSLR, equipped with a Nikkor AF-S VR Micro 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED lens
with SWM. Or more properly, Nikon digital single lens reflex camera model D3
equipped with a Nikkor auto focus special purpose micro focusing 105
millimetre focal length with vibration reduction and a maximum aperture of
1/2.8th of the focal length, no aperture ring design series, internal focus
operation with extra low dispersion elements and silent wave auto focusing
motor.

Kinda useful those acronyms on occasion doncha think ;-)
Besides, it fitted my snappy thread title.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/