Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: Alessandra and Santa Faz
From: leica68 at gmail.com (Parker D. Haeg)
Date: Mon Apr 7 05:53:04 2008

There are a lot of really wonderful shots here.  Yet, the one that really
jumps out at me is the older men playing chess on the beach.  It is a
capture of a timeless act, carried out in different environments around the
world.  One can imagine old men, huddled against the cold in Siberia,
engaging in the same act as these two on the beach.  It might work as b/w
too.
Thanks,
Parker