Subject: [Leica] Re:Way Down Yonder in New Orleans
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Apr 7 09:28:45 2008

Thanks.

Yes you got caught in the St Patrick's Day parade. Guess you survived the
cabbage tossing(or in earlier years know as beaming),
hopefully without stitches!

I remember a few years ago when Seattle attempted Mardi Gras and the town
could not handle it. We all laughed at that one! We may be
2nd to last in almost everything but we can throw a party!

Chris