Subject: [Leica] Re: KE-7
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 7 13:31:45 2008

Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> One thing that scares the cr@p out of me is, what if I buy this thing,
how
> am I ever going to get my money out of it again?

If you're already thinking of the exit strategy you're better off going out
to make some pictures instead of buying it.  This camera is to be purchased
only because you're so completely obsessed with it that no rational thought
enters the decision.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: KE-7 stop the madness and get Ko some help)
Reply from mvh at tamigori.com (Martin Howard) ([Leica] Re: KE-7)