Subject: [Leica] MLK observance
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Apr 7 14:24:34 2008

Parker Haeg wrote:
I don't mean to take anything away from the African-Americans in photos, but
as a white American, I marvel at the bravery of the whites who stood up for
what was right when most stood quietly by and did nothing.

Parker, that's a favorite topic of mine, as a white person who grew up in
the segregated South.  I have some books to recommend -- I'll contact you
off list if that's okay.

And Steve, thanks for your comments as well.  They are deeply appreciated.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE