Subject: [Leica] OT - monitor recommendations
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Apr 7 15:11:46 2008

At 05:19 PM 4/7/2008, you wrote:

>sandy
>
>http://www.sandycarterphotography.com

Sandy -

Sorry about the death of your monitor!  I'm still PC, too, and have
bought two monitors in the last year.  I'm very pleased with
both.  The expensive one is the Eizo ColorEdge CG241W Monitor and the
cheap one is a refurbished Dell 24" 2007WFP.  They are both
calibrated with Greytag EyeOne and it's hard to tell one from the
other.  The Dell cost 1/10 as much as the Eizo.

My Eizo is at home in Rock Hill and the Dell is out here at the
farm.  It could be that I'm in a better mood when I'm at the farm and
am prejudiced in my judgement of the display ;-)  But I don't think
I'm 10X prejudiced!

Good luck!

Tina