Subject: [Leica] IMG: Warning, Cat pics!
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Apr 7 17:10:23 2008

One of the disadvantages of suburbia over urban cores is that windows are
set back from the street.  And you can't go tramping over people's front
lawns just because you see a nice picture in their window. Hence, these are
from too far away. The longest lens I had with me was a 50, so I've had to
crop them down to 2:1 to see the cats.  They're cute anyway, so I'm sharing.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003217WindowCats1-w.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003219WindowCats2-w.jpg.html>

M8, #1 and #2 are shot with 35 and 50 Summicrons respectively.  And my
just-posted "Spring in Suburbia" shots are all with the 50 'Cron.

--Peter