Subject: [Leica] IMG on the trail...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Apr 7 17:15:26 2008

Hi Steve, my favourite parts of this one are the interlocking curves of the
street line and houses with the shadowed foreground gully. Those little
round cacti (cholla?) look like an intriguing possibility for a big
foreground element and your widest wide in this scene. The tall plant
thingie would look good further left(?) too, I think. Great light you chose
also.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e