Subject: [Leica] [BBC] Welsh Eye: Philip Jones Griffiths
From: gwpics at gmail.com (gwpics@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 8 06:54:07 2008

I don't know if you can view this outside the UK, but I thought you'd
appreciate this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b009v784.shtml

** Disclaimer **

The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything
written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or
opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender
have been verified.