Subject: [Leica] Efke, Foma, etc.
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Apr 8 10:36:56 2008

Hi Tarek,

I do not have any experience with Efke but I have shot Fomapan in
both 100 and 400 (I stocked up on it when I was in Prague a couple of
years ago, it is very cheap there). I like the 100; the 400 is not
bad either but it gives you a kind of old-fashioned look which you
may or may not like. It will probably be quite grainy in Rodinal,
compared to modern films.

If you would like to try, I can send a roll of each.

Cheers,
Nathan