Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Semana Santa firsts EMOTIONS (corrected links)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Apr 8 13:51:01 2008

Many thanks for looking and your kind comments to Geoff, Jayanand, Michiel,
Ric, Nathan. I was really impressed by the religious sentiment of the
people, as Geoff has said this not merely a parade, it is not so nice as the
impressive Sevilla, but the sentiment of the people is the same, and maybe
we the photographers are more free on a such place than on Sevilla that
there's actually many people.

I'll do the album, I need some more time.

Saludos cordiales
Luis