Subject: [Leica] Carnton
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Apr 8 19:27:43 2008

I went to Carnton today to make a few photos.  I was trying to shoot
angles that I have not shot there before.

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/carnton4808

All photos except one were shot with film, my Nikon F3 or Leica M6es.

Comments welcome.

Oh...and if you do not know, Carnton was the Southern Hospital after the
Battle of Franklin in the US Civil War.  That battle was pretty much the
end of the Army of Tennessee and is what broke the back of the last
active Southern Army in that war.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography