Subject: [Leica] PAD March
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Apr 1 08:11:24 2008

Thanks Hoppy...if ever you make it to this part of the States le t em
know and we'll go tour Jack Daniels...I am sure Bill Grinmwood will come
up and join us also.  It is a very pretty area over there, and their
whiskey aint bad either. ;)  Of course you can not drink it
there....Jack Daniels is located in a "dry" county...so we'll have to
take our own.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography