Subject: [Leica] Selling gear
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 8 22:42:37 2008

> Well, if you have plenty of money to burn, then I guess buying a
> piece of kit to let it sit for a year may be OK. I prefer to buy
> stuff that I use. As for ebay, I just checked my profile to remind
> myself--next month will be 10 years since I signed up. In those 10
> years I have 28 transactions. Hardly "very high ebay activity".
>
> In Weston's time the development of lenses and cameras was very slow,
> so there was much less need and possibility to buy new stuff.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
> Nathan Your "profile"
Is at the bottom of every one of your posts
6 kinds of stuff to look at.

Just one URL to click on is good enough to my mind at ease with that fact
they I'm dealing with somebody who cares enough to walk the walk not just
talk the talk.
Photography being something which is looked at not spoken
Its not a poem.
Not an email post.
Its:
Nathan Wajsman