Subject: [Leica] In defence of the newspapers
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Apr 9 22:18:54 2008

Steve,

The newspapers are businesses. Every business, when faced with
changes in its environment that threaten its survival, will try to
adjust to the new environment in order to survive. I am simply
stating the real-life facts as seen from a typical newspaper
management suite. I am not making more judgments here.

Cheers,
Nathan

On 10-apr-2008, at 7:03, Steve Barbour wrote:

> I am rather surprised that you are defending papers as noted Nathan...
>
> necessary !?  just to stay alive... garbage in/garbage out....
>
> if the readers can supply the photos, maybe they can also supply
> the news and editorial content,
>

> Steve

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com