Subject: [Leica] IMG: India Selects
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Apr 10 17:59:08 2008

PESO:

I've edited down the India photos in Lightroom and put the first 64
up on my website:

http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3917424_3shyZ#277181372

Hit "Slideshow" if you want to get through them fairly quickly. I
would skip the birds entirely but they do sell as stock, so I've left
them in.  The next level in Lightroom has several thousand so I
really need help deciding what to include and what to leave out.

Any comments or criticisms that you could give me would be greatly
appreciated.  Are there any you like or hate?

TIA

Tina

Tina Manley
www.leicatraveler.blogspot.com