Subject: [Leica] WAS: In defence of the newspapers NOW: Tiny tunnel light.
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Apr 11 07:24:41 2008

I'll also take this opportunity to congratulate Ted on finding a
client who recognizes and values quality in content.
In this age, however, we must also recognize that we do receive an
enormous amount of quality content at no charge to us. Working
through these new models of production, distribution, and income has
upsides and downsides. Our own LUG sharing of, at times, astonishing
photographic work, at no cost, does in its own way add to the problem
- we are able to get a full plate, each and every day, of wonderful
images without purchasing. They're illusive - we don't own them - yet
we enjoy their content.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com