Subject: [Leica] Costaleros
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Apr 11 13:55:37 2008

Hi Mark,

I've used my APX100 because I've finished my stock for TX, and I was really
happy with for me the unexpected results of this film, I consider wonderful,
on the dark. I've used on my life, only a few times more than 400 ASA, and I
don't like very much the grain and contrast that I had, I prefer try go
ahead with 400 ASA.

Thanks for looing and for your comments
Saludos cordiales
Luis