Subject: [Leica] Canon Camera Clearance
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Fri Apr 11 14:24:00 2008

Howdy from cold and snowy Wyoming.

I need to sell much of my Canon RF camera collection to finance our new
eco/green retail store and help transition the photo business.  I have owned
these cameras for many years and used them all.  They are all in fine
working condition but not collector (mint) condition.

Canon III body, speeds 1-1/1000 sec on two dial, 3 magnification coupled
RF/VF with mags. for 50, 100 and highmag., shutter is smooth and does not
leak light (no pinholes). This is a great body for a pocket camera with a
collapsable 50 or thin 35 mm lenses.
         $275.00

Canon IIIa body with rapid wind baseplate (scarce)or(uncommon), like a
Leicavit, other features similar to the above model III.
                                                 $400.00

Canon V-t, a BIG step forward for Canon.  Back opening, larger and brighter
RF/VF, built-in trigger rapid wind baseplate, VF magnification frames for
35, 50 and highmag (sort of 135ish).  One of my all time favorite cameras
since it is comfortable to use and quick to operate.  I still have film in
it from my last outing.  $300.00

Canon V-t deluxe, similar to the above V-t but with rewind crank instead of
pop-up knob, few other minor differences.
                                                    $300.00

Canon 25mm f/3.5 classic and uncommon wide-angle lens.  I am going to miss
this one.                $350.00

Canon 100mm f/4 classic longfocus portrait tele similar to a Leitz Elmar,
not expensive but nice character for portraits and it looks cool on the III
or IIIa, with finder.                                       $200.00

Canon 135mm f/3.5 black telephoto, a much under appreciated lens that is as
good or better than other brands of the same vintage.  This would work great
on the Vt or Vt-deluxe and even better on a Canon 7, 7s.      $135.00

Canon EF body, Canon's early entry into auto exposure and electronic shutter
SLRs.  Manual speeds from 1-1/1000 and electronic slow speeds to 30 sec.
This camera has what might be the smoothest film advance on an SLR next to
the Leicaflex.
                          $150.00

I also have a fine bamboo trout rod for sale: Paul H. Young Perfection taper
7.5 foot, 4wt, made by Danny Twang. I am reluctantly selling this because I
have exercise induced asthma and waving a trout rod around is too much
stress.
This is a great rod for brook trout fishing and small streams, perhaps even
small-mouth bass fishing. $900.00

Please inquire off-list to: mstoesz@wyoming.com

Thanks, Mike
Laramie Digital Photo Center